Sunday, November 17, 2013

A Holiday Z-Fold Card

This is the second card I made for the Holiday Card Workshop over at Online Card Classes.


I love the way this came out. The card base is Papertrey Ink Vintage cream cardstock covered with a pretty gold damask design included in Docraft's First Noel paper set. I stamped the Memory Box Poinsettia Stem flower in Versamark and embossed with Ranger gold embossing powder. After cutting the image with the matching Memory Box die, I colored the poinsettia with Copics. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Stylish Sentiments: Holiday Stamp set on Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler cardstock. Finally, the tiny bow is from a Docraft First Noel embellishment set. I could never tie a bow that small!

THat's it for today. More homewoark cards coming soon. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment