Saturday, November 3, 2012

Digital Scrapbooking Day 2012

This has been a busy and sad week, so it was great to be able to have an excuse and create this weekend. Time to let the dust just settle where it may and catch up on some of my projects. I am still hoping to finish some books for Christmas giving, although time is running out.

So here is my first creation. It is Halloween 2011 and Jessica and Erik ready to go trick or treating. We will be seeing the kids tomorrow for Erik's sixth birthday, and maybe I will get some photos from THIS year's Halloween festivities.

The template is actually from this week's Photoshop Friday lesson at Jessica Sprague. The papers are from Aimee Harrison's Vintage Spook, with a few elements from Echo Park and Quirky Twerp.

The next page shows last week's piles of leaves - WOW! Autumn is my favorite season - excpt for the "fall" part of it.

 
For this layout, I used the Charming Autumn kit by Designs by Brigit and a template by Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals.
 
 
This next page shows some photos Dave took while playing golf a few weeks ago. The golfer is my father-in-law Jack.
 
This layout uses another kit by Aimee Harrison called Autumn Beauty.
 


1 comment: