Sunday, July 24, 2011

Scrapbook Sunday

"Scrapbook Sunday" isn't a REAL day, but it does have a certain ring to it. Maybe I should set that as a goal and maybe I can catch up on some of my scrapbooking pages too. So welcome to the first scrapbook Sunday.

As you may or may not know, I do most of my scrapbooking digitally. It started in 2008 when we went on a super trip to Scandinavia with my in-laws and I wanted to make them a scrapbook too. I sure didn't want to make two of each page, so I gave digital a try and just love it. So cards are paper and scrapbook pages are digital.

Anyway, here is a little page to remember our courageous pansy who is flourishing in the most unlikely place.

I still cannot believe a single pansy seed survived the Minnesota winter.

Credits:
Template: Kristin @ Pickleberry Pop
Digital Kit: Lindsay Jane Designs; clothespin - Birgit Kerr
Font: Pea Olson

No comments:

Post a Comment