Sunday, July 31, 2011

Scrapbook Sunday and a Reminder

Here it is - Sunday again. Really, I DID make some cards this week, but let's get to the reminder and you'll understand why there were no posts this week.

TODAY is Paper Maniac's LAST day in business. Everything is 80% off. I think we went from over 3,000 items at one point to just 53 left. We (that means ME really) have been packing like crazy after work each day and are finally caught up. If you want something at a great bargain - think stocking stuffers and hostess gifts) hurry over to the store before it's too late.

So here's the Sunday scrapbook page, which I did for the digital scrapbook challenge over on Splitcoast. The challenge was to use at least 5 different patterned papers, a cluster and some journaling on the page. This is my gorgeous niece (and goddaughter) in her Halloween costume last year.

She picked out all the elements of her costume. Don't you love the whimsical high tops? Cracks me up every time. I think I should have recolored the followers she was holding to blend in with the papers better, but I guess it's OK.

Thanks for looking. I am rushing off now to see how many of the Dirty Girls challenges I can get done while Dave is off golfing in the heat and humidity. You should see some of those cards in the days ahead!

Credits:
Papers: Mary Fran – Can I Be Frank; Echo Park – Apothecary; Creativity by Crystal – Spooky Paper Collection

Clipping Masks – L. Whitlock, Essential Shapes; Scrapping with Liz – background Masks 1

Fonts: Pea Olson, St. Andrew

Elements: Mary Fran, May I Be Frank? Boodles of Fun – Go Digital Scrapbooking Collab Kit

Photoshop Elements 7

No comments:

Post a Comment