Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Pair of Berries

For the first time this year, we grew berries in our backyard garden. Yum. The best thing about summer is fresh local berries, and you can't get more local than the back yard! Here is a photo of our first few blueberries and strawberries.

This was the inspiration for a set of cards I am working on. I finished the blueberries and raspberries today.


I am hoping to add other fruits from my vast collection of Flourishes stamps over the next few days. Believe it or not, I couldn't find the paper I had in mond from the dozens of paper pads I have on hand, so I printed out some digital papers on XPress cardstock. It worked great.

Off I go to bed. Another work week starts tomorrow. It's tough getting used to a regular job with regular hours and commuting traffic. I rather be crafting, but I guess I need some way to support this habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment