Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My First Post on My New Blog!

Since Paper Maniac is closing, I decided that starting a new blog will help me transition from online retailer to an obsessed hobbyist. So here we are at my first post. This blog is still very much under construction, but should be up to speed fairly soon.

For my first post, I have a card that I made with today’s Splitcoast Sketch Challenge. I wanted something bright and colorful today – despite the heat.



The card base is Memory Box, which I just love for the white inside when it’s folded. This makes it so much easier to stamp your sentiment without adding more layers. The patterned paper is from a fun Kaisercraft paper pad called Party Animals. The balloons were stamped with a matching stamp set, colored in with Copics and cut out. I think this makes a fun birthday card for a child or adult.

Thanks for stopping by on my very first post. Please leave a quick word so I know you found me!

Patti

All the Details:
Stamps: Kaisercraft Party Animals
Papers: Memory Box cardstock, Kaisercraft Party Animals
Inks:Memento, Copic Markers
Other Goodies: Pop Dots, Martha Stewart bow


1 comment: